Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Make A Date With Genius

So the studio dates for the new series of Genius have been firmed up and tickets are now available.

We'll be recording the six shows on May 24th and 25th, June 1st and 2nd and June 10th and 11th.

All the shows are going to be recorded at TV Centre, London W12. (I'll be there on Thursday too as I'm taping an episode of Frank Skinner's Opinionated. Looking forward to that.)

If you want to come along and be in the Genius audience*, you can apply for the free tickets here. I'll see you there. In May. And June. And then June again. Yeah? Yeah. Ace.







*seats pictured are not actual TV Centre seats. TV Centre seats might not be as plush as those pictured.

2 comments:

FinancialRadDeveloper said...

I saw the recording of an episode of the original radio series, it was awesome. Loads of funny stuff that can't make it to the broadcasted show

Bitsy said...

If they're not as plush I am not interested.