Friday, January 13, 2012

The Pub Olympics

Thanks to everyone who came along to the Pub Olympics recording last night.

I keep being asked what the show is. Um. It's a one off for Radio 2. It's not about beer mat flipping or anything like that because, well, because it's a one off for Radio 2. I can't imagine beer mat flipping makes for great radio. I might be wrong.

But it is silly. And it's a panel show of sorts. The sort that we imagined might be called The Pub Olympics in a world where the Pub Olympics is far more important than that other Olympics you might have heard about.

Anyway... in unrelated events, here's an animated gif of me eating a banana.
build animated gif

6 comments:

Willi said...

I think you've just solved world hunger right there.

marps said...

When will it be on?

40kaddict said...

Technically I believe you are just sucking a banana. I suppose in that respect it's much like Willy Wonka's 'everlasting gobstopper'.

Dave Gorman said...

@marps: I'm not sure but I'll put it on my website when I know.

@dwez: technically I was eating a banana, it's just the gif doesn't have a 3rd frame that reveals a shorter banana. But I was eating it not sucking it. It would be wrong to assume that what appears to be happening in an animated gif is what was technically happening!

Rjs said...

You've laid yourself open to some potentially devious gif sabbotage there Dave.

Dave Gorman said...

@Ultra: that's true the moment a photo of you exists online of any kind.