Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Songs from Home, Sunday, August 26th

Two very different sounds this week.

First up, is Sticks and Stones by Pint Shot Riot. It's the B side to their new single, Hazy Days... which might explain why I can't find a video of it to embed... but if I've got things right, you should be able to hear it below:
Sticks And Stones

Next up: When I Believe by The Robbie Boyd Band:


I first played The Robbie Boyd Band back in June and they were very well received. This is brand new and was released on Monday.

August seems to have whizzed by. It's been the first time in a while where I haven't had a load of other work commitments to concern me... it's just been the radio show and I've had a ball. Of course it hasn't been business as normal because Michael and Danielle have both been away - at the Fringe in Edinburgh - but Annabel and Andy - and for this week, Bob - have all been brilliant and made it really easy for me to enjoy myself.

Normal service resumes next week. Not that Michael and Danielle are normal.

No comments: