Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Vorders

Last July I took part in a show called Vorderman's Sudoku Live for sky one. You can work out what it was from the title. It was live, it was about sudoku and it was hosted by a Vorderman (in this case they'd wisely opted for the one called Carol which is good because she's a TV presenter and I think all the other Vordermans are probably her unknown relatives and that would be silly.)

Anyway it was a bit of a laugh and Carol is dead nice so when I was asked by the same production company to take part in a show called Vorderman's Big Brain Game it was easy to say yes. Which is why this afternoon I spent time on a team with Sara Cox and a guy called Ajay trying to win a game against Lisa Rogers, Rufus Hound and a girl called Jimmy. Or maybe Ginny. Yes, Ginny makes much more sense even if I've spent the whole day thinking she was called Jimmy.

Ajay or Ginny - or for that matter, Jimmy - had the opportunity to win up to £10,000 while I had the opportunity to solve some puzzles and to dress up in a boiler suit and try to dodge some lasers like a fancy jewel thief might, which is better. I won't spoil the show by telling you what happened.


No comments: