Saturday, February 18, 2012

Pub Olympics - TONIGHT!


Pub, originally uploaded by Dave Gorman.

A little while ago I mentioned recording a one-off show for Radio 2 called The Pub Olympics.

It's not really about the Olympics. Or pubs for that matter. It is however quite silly. I hosted it and the guests were Geoff Lloyd, Chris Addison, Roisin Conaty & Seymour Mace. All ace.

The BBC website describes it as "a very silly panel show that takes place in a world where the Pub Olympics is far more important than that other Olympics you might have heard about." And I reckon that's as good a description as any.

Anyway... it's on tonight. 10.30pm. Radio 2.



And it's on the iplayer for the next six or seven days. Link

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loved it! any chance of a series pretty please??

Dave Gorman said...

Ta! It was supposed to be a one off. From my point of view I'd love it if we could make more of that sort of thing... without it having to be precisely that.