Friday, September 11, 2015

Well this is bloomin' lovely...

If you're the kind of person who needs persuading to move your TV out of the comfort zone of the first four or five channels, I hope this is the kind of review that might persuade you...


The first episode gets one* more repeat on Saturday night at 10pm or you can catch it on UKTV Play here.



















*I say "one more repeat". I mean "one more repeat for this run". Obviously it'll be repeated again because... well, because Dave. But you know what I mean.

3 comments:

Stuart Hilpert said...

Awesome review, well deserved!
I was at the practice run show for this episode at Cambridge so was great to see it all together. No idea what happened in the second show you did that night so looking forward to the forthcoming episodes to see what other treats there are!

en1gmas2me said...

Well deserved. Series three has started in the same great vein of humour that series two ended with. Keep up the good work!

Unknown said...

Amazing start to a new series, looking forward to the next episode!